The Restoring of Innocence, by Dr. Bill Sudduth (5 sessions)
* Do you struggle with irrational behaviour at times?
* Do you struggle with fears that grip you and almost overpower you at times?
* Do you have moments when anger and rage well up within you?
* Do you have strong feelings of inferiority, low self-esteem, or insecurity?
* Do you have practically uncontrollable appetites?
* Do you have a critical spirit?
* Are you judgmental?
* Do you have a problem with jealousy?
* Do you continually battle depression?
* Do you have a restless or nervous nature?
* Are you a perfectionist?
* Do you struggle with compulsive behaviours?
* Do you feel hopelessness and despair?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions you may have some deep inner hurts that need some deep inner healing. I want you to note only God can heal your hurts through His Holy Spirit. This book is a great place to start in your road to restoration and recovery.
Dr. Sudduth is the Founder-President of Righteous Acts Ministries, based in Virginia. He is also the President of the International Society of Deliverance Ministers, which is a network of pastors, counsellors, and psychiatrists etc. who are seeking effective ways to minister to people with problems that have a spiritual root to them.
Available in DVD-PAL format as well as USB Drive video & MP4 Downloadable.
(All prices are shown in New Zealand currency)