New Zealand’s most crucial General Election in our lifetime
With almost 2 million Kiwi Christians, you would think we should have a clear idea of political choices so we can be salt and light. MMP is about proportions so there should be between 50 to 70 Christian MP’s, but we only have about a dozen.
Every Kiwi with a Biblical/Christian mind-set has to consider the Anti-God policies of the present Parliament:
* Pushing euthanasia on the elderly, the frail and the disabled;
* Removed Jesus from the prayer in Parliament;
* They are aborting over 13,000 babies a year, now right through to birth, (We have truly FAILED as a society if the only way we can HELP a pregnant woman in crisis is to kill her child!);
* Your Bibles in Schools are gone – but LGBT/Gender- Confused programmes are in schools;
* There is a hatred of God’s First Nation, Israel - Anti- Semitism;
* Increased refugee Immigration vvs Homelessness
* They will go after the Godly NZ National Anthem & Freedom of Speech shortly;
* The country is in moral decline.
Parliament does not represent genuine family values. What does the Body of Christ want?
Free download, and share with friends.
You may print this off or download and share with friends.
To receive this and other free products add them to your shopping cart then complete the checkout process.
Upon completing the checkout process you will be provided with a link to download on the screen and an email will be sent to the email address provided with a link to download.
Why does Jubilee Resources make free tracts available?
God’s commission for Jubilee is based on Ezekiel 33:1-9, and Luke 4:18-21.According to the Bible, Jubilee years were times of restitution. Debts were cancelled, slaves set free, families reunited and lost or forfeited inheritances restored. Every year was prophetic of the ministry of Jesus the Messiah. The Jubilee was proclaimed on the basis of the work of the High Priest on the Day of Atonement - so the liberating ministry of Jesus is founded on His atoning work. Jesus began His public ministry by reading the passage from the prophet Isaiah (Luke 4:18-21). All the liberties of the Jubilee year are now available to us through the redemptive work of Jesus at Calvary, and we all have the responsibility to preach this Gospel of Redemption and to proclaim the Atonement. When Messiah returns, God’s people will be totally free from all sin, sickness and disease, death and curse. The Biblical Jubilee will then be fully realised.
Our role is to educate, because deceived people don't know they are deceived people.