The Call to the Unknown: Lessons from Abraham
by Selwyn R. Stevens, Ph.D.; D.Min.;
“The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham when he was in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran, and He said to him, ‘GO FROM YOUR COUNTRY AND YOUR RELATIVES, AND COME TO THE LAND WHICH I WILL SHOW YOU’” (Acts 7:2-3)
From Abraham's life and experience, we learn:
- Any call from God requires movement from where you presently are;
- Dead things must be left behind;
- Those who accompany you may not have the same call.
- You have to trust God at His Word!
- Your inheritance is only available by birth, not servants.
Also available as a e-Book
(All prices shown are in New Zealand Currency)