May - New Zealand:Several pastors & others have requested training courses on Healing, Curse-breaking, Deliverance etc. A lot of the material for training is new, taught these in 5 conferences in the US, plus Africa. Also recently taught in Auckland, Palmerston North, Wellington & Christchurch. Details will be on the Events page of our website & Facebook as soon as confirmed.
Tauranga: Saturday May 18th, 2019Venue: Otumoetai Baptist Church, 241 Otumoetai Road, Tauranga. Life isn’t always perfect. But for some people, and even some places, life is far from easy. We’ve discovered that lots of folks and places have a spiritual influence around them that drags them through difficulties. That can be reversed so that God’s blessings flow much easier. The Holy Creator God wants us to learn to walk in His ways. However lots of people are carrying spiritual baggage such as curses, and they’ve never been taught how to recognise them, let alone deal with these. According to Dr. Derek Prince, the symptoms of the curses on individuals & families in Deuteronomy 28 can be summarized as follows:
- Mental and emotional disorders
- Repeated or chronic sickness (often hereditary)
- Barrenness, miscarriage and female reproductive problems
- Breakdowns of marriage and family alienation
- Continuing financial insufficiency (regardless of income level)
- Being “accident-prone”
- History of suicides and unnatural or untimely deaths.
Symptoms of a curse on a community, city or state:* The ground ceases to yield its fruit (Gen. 4:11-12); * The land vomits out its people (Lev. 18:25) through famines, war, abortion, storms, earthquakes, fires, unstable governments, drug and alcohol addictions, broken marriages, fatherless children, poverty, unemployment, plagues/diseases, e.g. aids, etc.) These symptoms often look like: * Economic stagnation * Personal insecurity * Civil & International insecurity * Dishonour * Lack of Innovation and Creativity * Corruption in government & business/unions. Consider the following recent issues in New Zealand:
- Wattle Rust attacking our Kiwifruit, Pohutukawa etc., for which there is no treatment.
- The parasite Bonamia Ostreae attacking our farmed oysters down south.
- 170,000+ cattle to be destroyed due to a M. Bovus.
- Kauri Dieback disease.
- Racial divisions not resolved.
- Pollution of our waterways...
4 Major Causes of Curses on the Land & People
* Idolatry (Ex. 20:1-5; Jer. 3:6-10; 1 Cor. 10:19-20; Deut. 7:5;Jer. 16:18) * Bloodshed (Ex. 20:13; Gen. 4:11; Gen. 9:6; Is. 59:1-3; Num. 35:17, 33-34) * Broken Covenants (Num. 35:33; Is. 24:5-6) * Immorality (Lev. 20:10; Lev. 18:22 (Homosexuality; Lev. 19:29; Jer. 3:1-2 (Prostitution); Ez. 16:25-27; Jer. 3:9) We are planning and preparing to see God move in His sovereign power in the nation of New Zealand. We have to fit into His purposes, rather than try to convince Him to fit into ours! (Micah 6:8) The book: "Dealing with Curses & Generational Iniquities: Releasing People, Communities & Nations into God’s Blessings." This teaching offers hope for all Christians that they can be released into the blessings of God and forever leave behind iniquities and curses that have kept them & their families captive. This explains the twelve major curses that people may have operating in their families, and what to do about them. It also includes new material on the curses over Scottish, English, Irish, Welsh and Scandinavian people, plus many other national and ethnic groups around the globe. We are passing on what we have learned since teaching this in several countries over a decade ago. NEW 2nd Edition. Double the size of the previous edition. Best Seller. This new edition will be available at the event. or email: email@example.com Post to: Jubilee Resources Intl. Inc. Freepost 4014, PO Box 36044 Wellington Mail Centre 5045 New Zealand (Freepost is only available for items posted within New Zealand) Registration fees are a suggested minimum donation to cover the costs of running such courses. Registration fees are transferable but not refundable. Some may be unable to pay the full amount. So that we share each other’s burdens, some may want to add extra to cover the shortfall. It is more important people attend, yet we still have expenses to cover. Resource tables, with EFTPOS, Visa & MasterCard available at venue.
Direct Credit: A/c name: Jubilee Resources Intl. Inc. Bank: (Kiwi Bank, Wellington) 38-9018-0512398-00
Please ensure your name & initials are shown - Email advice requested.